So hopefully you've seen my vlog (Above) and have seen the amazing moments experienced (Alhamdullilah!)
The main purpose of this trip was to attend my dearest cousin's wedding and alongside that just spend some time with the family (Hence the lack of vlogs, pictures and SHOPPING) :-P
I literally love my family, and love family holidays. I'm not too keen on travelling without good company and your loved ones by your side. Despite family being a major factor; I literally LOVE it out in the states. This was my 4th trip and I can definitely say I have found a country I think is better than London; and here's a brief list of the reasons why (from the top of my head!)
- The people are so much more friendly and happier than people in London. Everyone greets each other, and has a conversation with you. - If you were to greet someone in London they would look at you all funny and think you're out to mug them!!
- The portions and servings of food and desserts are SO much more generous - Definitely worth the money - Forget the serving size; the flavour is so much more better including ice-cream, cookies, burgers - Even their butter is better haha!
- Spending dollars out there feels like you're using Monopoly money :-D
- The atmosphere just seems a lot more happier.
- People seem more laid back.
- People are more selfless, whereas people in London are more about themselves and don't have much time for others.
Nonetheless I guess you're the one to add colours in your life, and you're the one who can make your life worthwhile.
May everyone's fate be a blessing!!
Till the next adventure guys. Big hugs x