Firstly thank you if you came here after watching the video on my Youtube channel for the full ingredients to the Chicken Karahi me and Daddy made.
And if you just visited the blog in general; well then also a huge thank you.
It was so much fun doing something different; and filming with my Dad for once.
I never actually thought I would ever be able to get him to make an appearance on my channel, but I guess never say never.
Anyways; before I start blabbing on as always, here is a list of all the ingredients we used for the Chicken Karahi (In Order):
- 4 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil
- 2 Whole Finely Cut Onions
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Quarter to Half Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder (Can add more; depends on how spicy you like your food. We eat quite mild, so quarter is usually enough for us)
- Half Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 Frozen Ginger
- 1 Frozen Garlic
- 1 Frozen Chilli
- Half Can of Chopped Tomatoes
- 4 Tablespoons of Yoghurt
- 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder
- Fresh Cut Ginger towards end and also for garnishing
- Fresh Coriander Leaves